Whether you are nursing or pumping, improving milk flow can save you time and reduce pain.
LaVie was inspired through our own breastfeeding journey and challenges. We made it our mission to create solutions that will help. Whether you are nursing or pumping, every mom deserves to have the best experience. We are here to provide you with the confidence, resources, and tools you need to focus on what matters most - loving the bond with your newborn.
Why Breast Massage?
Breast massage is proven to have many benefits and can help moms during all stages of breast milk production, from early expression of the all-important colostrum to the maintenance of mature milk. Studies show that breast massage can get yield up to 48% more milk and twice as much fat content.
Using a Lactation Massager on breasts will help moms:
- Express more milk for their baby, with a higher fat content
- Increase milk supply
- Fully empty breasts, encouraging more milk production
Why LaVie Lactation Massagers?
Improve Milk Flow
Empty More Effectively
Effectively emptying the breast helps reduce and prevent clogged ducts and improve milk supply. Plus express breast milk with higher fat content- who doesn't love a chunky baby?
The Original Lactation Massager
Establishing a good flow is everything as a breastfeeding mom. The original LaVie Lactation Massager works to maintain your flow by giving you:
- Faster milk letdown
- Improved milk flow
- Faster breast emptying
- Better latching by softening your breast
- Waterproof for in-shower breast massage
Heat + Vibration
Say hello to improved milk flow, quicker pumping sessions, and clogged duct prevention. These massage pads are the breastfeeding game-changer you’ve been waiting for.
- Improve your milk flow and letdown
- Provide relief from pumping discomfort
- Empty your breasts more effectively during pumping (and nursing!)
- Reduce pumping time
- Rechargeable to easy use with each breastfeeding session
- Complete set of two for both side!
"Having breastfed 7 children including 3 sets of twins, I was quite skeptical when I saw this product. But ladies, this is not just another gimmick to get a few more of your hard-earned dollars. I have noticed decreased pumping time, increased milk output, and increased overall supply. As a working mom this helps me take shorter pump breaks on the job. At home, my first pump of the day has been cut by 10-15 minutes. I haven't encountered mastitis this time around, but if I do I know this product will help me clear it up. I'm so impressed with this massager; it truly is a game changer for me. Every breastfeeding mom needs a LaVie lactation massager!"
"AI absolutely love the massage pads! The heat is great relief, comfort and a great let down trigger. I was actually surprised at how hot they actually got and really only needed to use the heat on level 1 (saves battery power!). I pump in a cold damp room while at work and using the heat makes me feel more relaxed and comfortable. The different modes of vibration is very convenient as well and helps to "empty" faster and easier. Charging is a breeze and only wish they lasted longer between charges (but I completely understand vibration AND heat will suck power faster in these small massagers). I would definitely recommend them to any pumping momma!"
Most Loved By Moms
5 Easy Ways to Use Your Lactation Massager
- Hold the massager with your thumb placed between the buttons and the small tip. Press into the breast, while moving towards the nipple. This technique applies pressure on your milk ducts and moves the milk forward which can help you empty more effectively.
- Use the small tip to reach deeper into the breast ducts. This is great for working out knots and clogs in the breast.
- The scooped edge makes it easy to move fluid. Using the scoop edge helps to move hind-milk forward and can also help relieve hardness from engorgement. It’s also great for reaching under the breast.
- Place the massager in your bra with the small tip facing down. This can help stimulate let down and improve milk flow. If you are pumping, you can place the narrow tip on the flange to increase the vibration area.
- Applying pressure and compression on your breast can help you empty better. Place the massager button side up and rock the sides forward and back.