Whether you are nursing or pumping, improving milk flow can save you time and reduce pain.
#1 Rated Lactation Massagers
Did you know that more than 2/3 of breastfeeding moms face common challenges like clogged ducts, mastitis, and engorgement? That's why we created LaVie Lactation Massagers to help every mom along in her breastfeeding journey.
LaVie was inspired through our own breastfeeding journey and challenges. We made it our mission to create solutions that will help. Whether you are nursing or pumping, every mom deserves to have the best experience. We are here to provide you with the confidence, resources, and tools you need to focus on what matters most - loving the bond with your newborn.
Why Breast Massage?
Breast massage is proven to have many benefits and can help moms during all stages of breast milk production, from early expression of the all-important colostrum to the maintenance of mature milk.
Using a Lactation Massager on breasts will help moms:
- Express more milk for their baby, with a higher fat content
- Increase milk supply
- Relieve engorgement
- Alleviate pain from clogged ducts and mastitis
- Reduce the occurrence of clogged ducts and mastitis
Why LaVie Lactation Massagers?
Improve Milk Flow
Relieve Clogged Ducts
Clogged ducts are a pain in the boob. Our products are specifically designed to help!
Empty More Effectively
Effectively emptying the breast helps reduce and prevent clogged ducts and improve milk supply.
The Original Lactation Massager
Establishing a good flow is everything as a breastfeeding mom. The original LaVie Lactation Massager works to maintain your flow by giving you:
- Relief from clogged ducts and engorgement
- Faster milk letdown
- Improved milk flow
- Faster breast emptying
- Better latching by softening your breast
- Waterproof for in-shower breast massage
Heat + Vibration
Say hello to improved milk flow, quicker pumping sessions, and clogged duct prevention. These massage pads are the breastfeeding game-changer you’ve been waiting for.
- Improve your milk flow and letdown
- Provide relief from pumping discomfort
- Empty your breasts more effectively during pumping (and nursing!)
- Reduce pumping time
- Prevent new clogged ducts and relieve pain from existing ones
- Rechargeable to easy use with each breastfeeding session
- Complete set of two for both side!
"I recently had to incorporate much more pumping into my breastfeeding journey after returning to work a month ago. I have been using the LaVie warming massage pads during my pumping sessions, and I consider them a “must have” in my pumping bag. They are helpful in encouraging a letdown and keeping me warm in a chilly work environment. The massage feature is helpful so that I can multi-task more easily while pumping at work and still have good output. I highly recommend the LaVie warming massage pads product."
"Having breastfed 7 children including 3 sets of twins, I was quite skeptical when I saw this product. But ladies, this is not just another gimmick to get a few more of your hard-earned dollars. I have noticed decreased pumping time, increased milk output, and increased overall supply. As a working mom this helps me take shorter pump breaks on the job. At home, my first pump of the day has been cut by 10-15 minutes. I haven't encountered mastitis this time around, but if I do I know this product will help me clear it up. I'm so impressed with this massager; it truly is a game changer for me. Every breastfeeding mom needs a LaVie lactation massager!"
"AI absolutely love the massage pads! The heat is great relief, comfort and a great let down trigger. I was actually surprised at how hot they actually got and really only needed to use the heat on level 1 (saves battery power!). I pump in a cold damp room while at work and using the heat makes me feel more relaxed and comfortable. The different modes of vibration is very convenient as well and helps to "empty" faster and easier. Charging is a breeze and only wish they lasted longer between charges (but I completely understand vibration AND heat will suck power faster in these small massagers). I would definitely recommend them to any pumping momma!"
Most Loved By Moms
How To Treat Clogged Ducts?
The key to clearing a plugged duct is to empty the breast frequently and thoroughly. You may physically see the clogged milk duct coming out in the form of thick discharge and it may have blood in it. Follow these steps to help resolve your plugged duct:
- Apply heat prior to nursing. Place a warm compress over the affected breast for 10-15 minutes, massaging toward the nipple. Our Hot/Cold Comfort Packs or the Warming Lactation Massagers got you coved.
- Breast Massage. The massage can help express milk and loosen up up the clogged duct. Lactation Massagers are an easy and helpful breastfeeding tool to work out clogs.
- Breastfeed your baby starting with the sore breast first and position the baby with his chin or nose pointed toward the plug. Nursing on all 4’s (AKA dangle feeding) can also help.
- Pump or hand express extra milk after breastfeeding from the sore breast to ensure the breast is fully emptied. Our Hands-Free Pump Strap makes pumping a breeze plus its adjustable for all of the changes your body will experience postpartum. Tip: pump while you bottle feed breastmilk to your baby.
- Apply a cold compress after nursing to help alleviate the pain.
It’s not uncommon for babies to ingest the plugged duct during a breastfeeding session. The thickened milk is perfectly safe for a baby to ingest, so don’t be alarmed if you never see it. Many women experience breast tenderness for several days after the plug has been resolved.